It's Complicated...

What's complicated for me is school. I like going to school everyday to see my friends and talk to them. But, school is complicated sometimes... Well, most times. Certain subjects are very confusing to me such as Math and Science. I usually have to study for Math and Science a lot when a quiz or test is coming up. I have to study a lot for those subjects because it takes a little while for me to understand what I'm learning. Also, what's complicated about school is homework. Sometimes we get a lot of homework, and sometimes we get 10 minutes worth of homework. Either way, homework is always complicated. Even though school is complicated, one day in the future, I'll be glad I have a good education, and it will all be worth it.

Comments

  1. I like how you stood positive and thought about the outcome of school and homework being complicated. Keep that kind of state of mind it will get you places in life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. School can be complicated but if it was too easy you wouldn't enjoy it either. Keep putting in the extra time and it will pay off in the future. Hope you have some fun in school as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Life Quotes

Graduation Speech

13 Reasons Why