Endings and Beginnings

Some goals I have for the end of the school year are to keep my grades up, do good on final exams, and to end the year on a good note. I want to keep my grades up because they've been really good all year and I want them to stay that way. Also, one of my goals is to do good on final exams because I've been working hard on school work all year. Finally, I want to end the year on a good note by having fun in the last days of ABC countdown, Camp MacLean, the 8th grade dance, and of course graduation.

A goal I have for this summer is to spend as much time with my friends from Golf as possible. I know when we go to high school I will see them some times, but I want to spend a lot of time with them while I can and make the good times last. 

Comments

  1. You're goals sound really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mia! These sound like great goals to me! I am glad you are doing well in school. I will see you at graduation!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Life Quotes

Graduation Speech

13 Reasons Why