A Letter to My Fifth Grade Self

Dear 5th grade Mia,
Don't worry about middle school. It isn't as bad as you think it will be, it isn't scary at all. All of the teachers are nice and your friends will be with you the whole time. You will have more freedom. In sixth grade, my advice to you is to continue reading everyday, because in the future, you will like reading even more. In seventh grade, my advice to you is to make the most of the year because a lot of your friends will be in your class, and just in general it will be a really fun year. In eighth grade, my advice to you is to focus on your work and not distract others, for example at your table in Mrs. Joyner's class. Also, don't be so hard on yourself and just try your best. You'll have a great time in your four very quick years at GMS. Have fun.
From,
Your future self.

Comments

  1. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Life Quotes

Graduation Speech

13 Reasons Why